Recognised Medical Qualifications in addition to those specified in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, the possession of Which entitles a person registered under this act,
(1) Fellowship of the College of Physicians and surgeons, Bombay, in Medical, Pathology Surgery or Dermatology granted before the 1st April 1954.
(2) Followship of the College of Physicians and Surgeons Bombay, in any subject other than Medicine Patholigy, Surgery or
(3) Member of the Colloege of Physician and Surgeons, Bombay (admitted before the 30th April, 1944)
(4) Diploma of Ayurvidya Visharad in Allopathy of the Tilak Maharashtra Vidhapith of Poonaconferred during the year 1921 to 1936 (both inclusive)
(5) Fellow and member of the State Medical Faculty of Bengal on or after 15th August 1947.
(6) Fellow of the State Medical Faculty of West Bengal on or after 15th August 1947.
(7) Fellow of and Member of the State Medical Faculty, Punjab.
(8) Diploma in Allopathy
(1) of the Nation Medical College or the National College of Physicians and Surgeons of India. Calcutta.
(2) of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Calcutta, ad
(3) of the International College Physicians and Surgeons of India, Calcutta. during the years 1912 to 1961 (both inclusive)
(9) Licenced Medical Pratitioner of the university of Mysore
(10) Diploma of Licenced Medical Practitioner of the State Medical faculty of Gujarat (L.M.P. Gujarat)
(11) Any person trained in a Government Medical College or School in India who hold`s a diploma or Certificate graten by any Government in India directin him to practice medicine, surgery and Midwifery or to be qualified for the duties of a Millitary assitant Surgeon, Hospital Assitant Sub-Asistant Surgeon.
(12) Diploma in Nature-Cure and Hygiene conferred by Faculty of Nature-Cure and Hygience, Gujarat State.